HOME POPULATION DATA
Population projections. Fertility tables.
Italy and its divisions: northern, central and southern, 1999-2044. Pages 16.
* Northern Italy : Piemonte, Valle d'Aosta, Lombardia, Liguria,
Trentino-Alto Adige, Veneto, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Emilia-Romagna.
* Central Italy : Toscana, Umbria, Marche, Lazio.
* Southern Italy and Islands : Abruzzi, Molise, Campania, Puglia,
Basilicata, Calabria, Sicilia, Sardegna.
The following values are estimated:
- age-specific fertility rates for quinquennial age-classes from 17.5 to 47.5;
- total fertility rate: TFR;
- mean age at childbearing: MEAN;
- standard deviation: SD;
- net reproduction rate: R0A by the hypothesis of tendency mortality;
- net reproduction rate: R0B by the hypothesis of low mortality.